Ariat Men's Heritage Crepe Cowboy Western Boot
Earth \ Brown Bomber
Style: 10002559 (39904)
For those that demand a hard-working crepe sole, this is the boot. Pro Crepe™ outsole contains a rubber blend that provides the
best wear resistance found in a Western crepe sole. This boot gives lightweight, cushioning that lasts. Long day's work? ATS™
technology supports, stabilizes, and cushions the foot as it moves.
Toe Shape: W
Outsole Composition: Crepe
Shaft Height: 11"
Heel Type Height: 1.75"
Hints on how to obtain a better, more comfortable fit for your new pair of boots
HEEL: A boot must slip slightly in the heel because of the way a boot is constructed. When the boot is new, the sole is stiff, and there is nothing to prevent the heel of the foot from riding up slightly. As you wear the boot, the sole will become flexed. With time, most of the slippage will disappear! This is the process of breaking in a boot.
INSTEP: Unlike shoes with laces, a boot has only the instep to hold it securely to the foot. Boots should not fit loosely in this area. When grasping your instep in a new pair of boots, the leather should fit snug to your foot.
BALL: The ball of your foot and the ball of the boot should be even. Another way of saying this is that the widest part of your foot should be in the widest part of your boot.
TOES: Should not be in the very tip of the boot. Your foot is not shaped like the toe of your boot so this is not how to determine your fit. The ball and instep are the ways to determine your fit. If the ball of your foot is in the proper location (widest part of your foot in the widest part of the boots), then your fit is proper.
- Your purchase will ship within 1 business day after payment -- if in-stock -- via UPS or USPS.
- We currently ship ONLY within the United States.
- You must have a PayPal Confirmed Address.
- P.O. Box, APO, or FPO Delivery not available. You must provide a physical U.S. address for UPS or USPS delivery.
- Any items marked FREE SHIPPING are only for deliveries inside the 48 continental states. Deliveries to Alaska or Hawaii will take an additional 1-2 days to arrive and will incur an additional shipping charge.
- Express shipping (3-Day, 2nd Day, or Next Day) is available on certain items for an additional charge. You must e-mail or call us for this option to check availability of the item, receive a shipping quote, and to get an exact time frame for the item to arrive.
- Payment is due within 3 days.
- After your purchase, please click PAY NOW at the top of the listing for fastest service. Checkout with PayPal on eBay is QUICK, EASY, and SECURE!
- Mississippi customers will be charged 7% sales tax.
- Payments via eCheck (non-instant bank account transfers) take a additional time to clear. Your item(s) will ship AFTER a notification from PayPal that the eCheck has cleared. That normally takes 3 to 4 business days.
There is a 20% Restocking fee on ALL refunds and exchanges. You have 14 days. Items must not be worn, and they must still be in new and saleable condition with all original tags attached as they were upon arrival. Footwear should be tried on a carpeted area if sizing is in question. Garments must not be washed or show wear. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs except in the case of our error (incorrect item or size sent).
Need to return in item? No problem, the first step is contacting us to get a Return Authorization Number so that we have all necessary information regarding your return or exchange. We will provide the address to mail your merchandise and further instructions. Please remember to include your eBay User ID and a note explaining what you would like done. We will process your refund or exchange within 2 business days of receiving the item and all needed information.